Monday, April 13, 2009

Arizona Tour Success

I don't think I would have ever imagined that I would sell out all of the books I had brought with me to Arizona. But I did! It was around 67 books. I am so happy and so tired, whew, travelling can be draining.

My kids were amazing on the trip. They have heard my book so many times and in so many classes, yet they are still excited to help and are memorizing the book. They have their questions that I direct to them, to get them involved in the process.

Today and tomorrow are the public libraries in Folsom, CA. I was able to read at the public library in Flagstaff, AZ and had a lot of fun with it.

Photos and video to come. I know I keep saying it, but my lids are falling down and a nap for 30 minutes would sure feel good about now.

No comments: