Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Warpagram - Ten Minute Exercise

I bought a book last week called "Take Ten for Writers," by Bonnie Neubauer. It is well designed, meaning it's pretty to look at, and super duper fun! So I thought I'd do at least one 10 min. writing exercise per week.

This week's challenge, that I randomly chose, was to write a 10 word message describing my mission on a planet called Warpagram incorporating the two words "slightly radioactive." I had 10 min. and here's what I came up with...

My slightly radioactive lips brought the Warpagram boy to life.


Note about my experience: Last time I did this, I took what first came to my mind. With this one, I put a lot more thought into it and challenged my brain. I wanted to capture an interesting event that would make a person ask, "and then what?"

1 comment:

Kyla C said...

Lovved reading this thank you