Saturday, April 27, 2019

Back to Painting Endangered Animals

San Joaquin Kit Fox
I'm four illustrations away from completing the draft of my next endangered species book focused on 15 endangered species residing in deserts all around the world.

I've taken a break from painting for the last few years to focus on returning to the professional work world. I combined my love for graphic design and teaching and went back to school to receive a graduate certificate from UC Irvine in eLearning Instructional Design. I focus on creating engaging adult learning experiences.

I'm excited to update this blog with my illustration progression. I'd love to be able to announce a title release date here too!

Now more than ever we need educational materials out there to stress the importance of biodiversity, species survival, and habitat restoration. I'm fully invested. 

No comments: