I saw this project on Pinterest. I loved the simplicity of the lines and shapes.
1) Draw a base of snow or ground for the tree to sit on.
2) Draw the triangle of the tree.
3) Draw circles of different sizes making sure some of them overlap the tree and the background.
4) The tree triangle needs to be greens,but the circles need to differentiate in color.
5) The rest of the coloring and background was individual and unique as you can tell by the examples below.
|Markers - 2nd Grader|
|Markers - 4th Grader|
|Markers - 5th Grader|
|Markers - 3rd Grader|